I’ve been lax recently in updating our group site and more to come soon, but:
1) First data from Neural Dust effort now in JNM:
- Seo, D., Carmena, J. M., Rabaey, J. M., Maharbiz, M. M., & Alon, E. (2014). Model Validation of Untethered, Ultrasonic Neural Dust Motes for Cortical Recording. Journal of neuroscience methods.
2) Kayle, Travis and Josh’s 200 mg locust system:
Mann, Kaylee, Travis Massey, Sudip Guha, Joshua Paul van Kleef, and Michel Maharbiz. “A Wearable Wireless Platform for Visually Stimulating Small Flying Insects.” Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2014 36th Annual International Conference of the IEEE (2014)
3) Hiro’s lab making insect legs do push ups:
- Cao, F., Zhang, C., Doan, T. T. V., Li, Y., Sangi, D. H., Koh, J. S., … & Sato, H. (2014). A Biological Micro Actuator: Graded and Closed-Loop Control of Insect Leg Motion by Electrical Stimulation of Muscles. PloS one, 9(8), e105389.