I’ve been lax recently in updating our group site and more to come soon, but:
1) First data from Neural Dust effort now in JNM:
- Seo, D., Carmena, J. M., Rabaey, J. M., Maharbiz, M. M., & Alon, E. (2014). Model Validation of Untethered, Ultrasonic Neural Dust Motes for Cortical Recording. Journal of neuroscience methods.
2) Kayle, Travis and Josh’s 200 mg locust system:
(coming soon; at EMBC now)
3) Hiro’s lab making insect legs do push ups:
- Cao, F., Zhang, C., Doan, T. T. V., Li, Y., Sangi, D. H., Koh, J. S., … & Sato, H. (2014). A Biological Micro Actuator: Graded and Closed-Loop Control of Insect Leg Motion by Electrical Stimulation of Muscles. PloS one, 9(8), e105389.